What happens at the assessment appointment?
Everyone is unique and so it’s important for the therapist to meet you. Once you decide to go ahead with treatment, you’ll have a detailed consultation generally lasting between one and a half to two hours, in order to cover in detail all aspects of your care such as:
• A discussion about requirements and goals for treatment, and the session’s structure.
• Gathering further personal information, such as lifestyle and patterns (eating, sleeping, smoking, etc.), any medical symptoms/medication, any issues involving other health providers, etc. There will be some paperwork to complete.
• Explanations about how hypnotherapy and other
• Covering practical details such as cost, cancellation policy, number of sessions, etc.
• After assessment, we proceed with a short relaxation session, to experience trance. If we start with other treatment modalities, we introduce EFT tapping, or continue with more questions for NLP/TLT. Afterwards, we have a short chat for you to ask questions.